TEFLON™ PTFE is a polytetrafluoroethylene resins which has various form like aqueous dispersions, white powder or fine powder and granular molding powders.
- Aqueous dispersions are milky white dispersions of PTFE particles in water, stabilized by wetting agents.
- White powders or fine powders are suitable for wire and cable coating, pipe line, tubing and other by paste extrusion processing.
- Granular molding powders are ideal for molding many different products and shapes, such as rods, tubes, ball valve and sheets.
Teflon™ PTFE provides :
- Exceptional resistance to high temperatures
- Excellent low-friction
- Excellent chemical reaction, corrosion, and stress-cracking resistance.
- Good flamability
- Good electrical property (Insulator)
- Metal, Glass and Fabric coating (high temperature substrates, glass, aramid such as Kevlar™, Nomex™ cloth); conveyor belts, architectural, welding equipment, tapes/sheets and customized parts
- Push/pull cable liner
- Electrical tape and sleeving
- Wire and cable coating
- Heat-shrinkable tubing
- Seals , Valve seats , Bearing pads
- Electrical/electronic parts
|Grade||Solids Content (%PTFE by Weight)||Density of Dispersion (at 60% Solids), g/cm 3||Surfactant Content on PTFE Solids, %||Dispersion Particle Size, µ m||pH of Dispersion||Brookfield Viscosity at 25°C, MPa.s||Continuous Use Temperature, °C||Select Features|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 30||60||1.51||6||0.22||10||25||260||General-purpose dispersion; preferred for coating and impregnating woven goods|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 33||61||1.52||6.5||0.22||10||25||260||Formulated to provide void-free coating and enhanced surface smoothness, adhesion, gloss, and weldability|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 35||35||1.25||2.2||0.245||10||25||260||Used for co-coagulation with various fillers to produce products with range of strengths, porosities, and color|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 40||60||1.51||6||0.23||10||25||260||Enhanced shear stability; can be used in coating and additive applications|
|Teflon PTFE DISP 30LX||60||1.51||6||0.23||10||20||260||General-purpose dispersion; preferred for coating and impregnating woven goods; polymerized with non-fluorinated processing aid|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 33LX||61||1.52||6.5||0.23||10||20||260||Formulated to provide void-free coating and enhanced surface smoothness, adhesion, gloss, and weldability; polymerized with non-fluorinated processing aid|
|Teflon™ PTFE DISP 40LX||60||1.51||6||0.23||10||20||260||Enhanced shear stability; can be used in coating and additive applications; polymerized with non-fluorinated aid|