Entira AS is a permanent antistatic that provides excellent surface resistivity although low relative humidity (RH) weather and designed easy to conventional process.
Entira AS grades provide:
- Immediate action
- Transparency, and smooth surface appearance, when blended with polyolefins
- Non-yellowing in the final product
- Effectiveness in filled polyolefins
- Easy processing, can be directly added to the extruder using a dry blend
- Can be used in a discrete layer without migrating to other layers
- No known negative effects on printability, adhesion, etc.
- They are generally used at addition levels from 10% to 20%.
- Permanent antistatic packaging
- Tray for electronic part
- Anti-dust packaging
- Cosmetic and pharmaceutical packaging
Polymer Type: Permanent antistatic additive
|Grade||Density, g/cm^3||Melt Flow Rate (190°C/2.16kg)||Melting Point (DSC), °C||Freezing Point (DSC), °C||Vicat Softening Point, °C||Meximum Processing Temperature, °C|
|Entira™ AS MK400||0.97||1||91||61||59||250|
|Entira™ AS SD100||0.985||5||92||64||63||210|