ENGAGETM Polyolefin Elastomers (POEs) is a synthesis polyethylene backbone chain to make a random copolymer with ethylene octene or ethylene butene. POEs are designed to improved impact performance, melt strength and overall processability. POEs are available in a wide range of grades to meet the most demanding processing and performance needs. It can be used with olefinic materials like polyethylene and polypropylene.
Advantages of ENGAGETM:
- Excellent physical properties including impact resistance, elasticity, toughness and low temperature ductility.
- Low density and light weight.
- Easy colorability, recyclable for in-process and scrap reuse.
- Easy mixing, forming, and processing on plastic or rubber equipments.
- Excellent filler acceptance.
- Excellent melt strength and processability.
- FDA approval.
- Automotive parts
- Appliance parts
- Household products
- Consumer products
- Packaging products
- Foams and footwears
- Masterbatches and compounds