Elvaloy is modified ethylene copolymer resins that provide various chemical structures such as ethylene/vinyl acetate/carbon monoxide (E/VA/CO), ethylene/n-butyl acrylate/carbon monoxide (E/nBA/CO) andEthylene/butyl acrylate/glycidyl methacrylate copolymers (E/BA/GMA).
Elvaloy grades provide:
- Excellent compatible with high polarity polymer such as PLA, PVC, PET
- Excellent impact property
- In case of modified PVC, Non migration and increase toughness as well as polymeric plasticizer.
- Impact modifier for biopolymer such as PLA, PBS
- Impact modifier for CPET, PET, PBT and PC
- Non-migratory plasticizer and flexibility modifier for PVC (wire and cable, roofing membranes, tent)
- Masterbacth high concentrate carrier (filler and pigment) especially for PVC and ABS
- Improving adhesion between polar and non-polar materials
- Compatibilizer for carboxylated polymers or polyester with polyolefin
Polymer Type: Modified Ethylene Copolymer Resin